CTG Administrative Assistant/Coordinator in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: Administrative Assistant/Coordinator
Job Number: 17205186
CTG is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to work at their clients site in Whippany, NJ 07981. This is a 12 month contract position with a good possibility of extending longer.
Major Contributing Activities:
• Assembles and analyzes information; prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence, and memorandum as guided by general company practice.
• Establishes and maintains departmental databases and develops spreadsheets of importance to the department.
• Assists in meeting planning and preparation work needed, ie., drafting agendas and broader communications.
• Coordinates details of departmental meetings and/or on and off site conferences and events.
• Prepares materials in final form from very rough and involved drafts which may utilize frequent use of technical terminology and which combines materials from several sources.
• Manages business travel arrangements
• Screens/redirect calls, takes messages, and handles mail.
• Coordinates activities across departments and follows up to ensure that requests are carried out.
• Process expense reports and payment of invoices.
• Interface with other assistants to share and coordinate workload
• May cross train lower level assistants in the department
• High School Diploma
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in PC applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organized
• Able to work with employees at all levels of the organization
PLUS to have's
This position is compensated at $26.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 17205186/B-11646 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance