CTG Software Developer - C#/.Net in Webster, New York
Title: Software Developer - C#/.Net
Job Number: 17205241
CTG has a client in Webster, NY that has an immediate opening for a Software Developer - C#/.Net for a 12 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
Develops SSDE Software by designing, developing, and evolving device management solutionsDesigns and develops Device Management Solution Software by:
• Completing programming using languages and software products
• Designing and conducting unit level tests and contributing to System
• Adhering to the Agile Software development methodology.
• Participating in the peer inspection process
• Abiding by the Corporate licensing policies
• Complying with UI Design as well as Xerox branding standards.
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple
environments and operating platforms.
• Using the Software Configuration Management tools and check in processes.
• Supporting Users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 – 10 years software development experience
• Teamwork Experience
• Verbal Communication skills
• User Interface Design experience
• Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
• Software Debug and Troubleshooting
Solution Developer Qualifications:
• MS Windows programming C
• MS Windows programming C#/.NET (preferred)
• MS Windows Application Development
• ASP.NET Web Application Development
• MVC Framework Experience
• Entity Framework Experience
• SQL Server Experience
• Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
• SNMP Protocol experience and network device management experience a plus
• Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK experience also a plus
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT