CTG Senior Software Developer in Webster, New York
Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Number: 17203621
Our Top Client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Developer for a 12 month contract assignment. We offer Benefits, 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, and more.
Essential job functions:
Design, develop, and evolve our clients clients mobile solutions, including applications that run on our client's multi-function printers.
• Complete programming using languages and software products
• Design and conduct unit level tests and contributing to System
• Adhere to the Agile Software development methodology.
• Participate in the peer inspection process
• Abide by Corporate licensing policies
• Comply with UI Design as well as branding standards.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple
environments and operating platforms.
• Use Software Configuration Management tools and check in process.
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 – 10 years software development experience
• Teamwork Experience
• Verbal Communication skills
• User Interface Design experience
• Preferably Agile Software Development Process experience
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD) experience
• Software Debug and Troubleshooting
• MS Windows programming C#/.NET
• MS Windows Application Development
• ASP.NET Web Application Development
• MVC Framework
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server
• Strong Design Skills (ability to understand the whole system)
• Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK
The following skills are desired but not required:
• Client's EIP SDK Programming Experience
• MS Windows programming C
• MS Windows Print Path Experience
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT