CTG CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE in Webster, New York
Title: CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 17203854
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a Customer Account Representative for an ongoing assignment.
Pay Rate: $14.99 an hour (sorry no pto, no holiday pay)
Hours are 7 AM to 3:30 PM and 10:45 AM to 7:15 PM ( you must be available from 7 am to 7:15 pm) This is a monthly rotating schedule between the two shifts. OT as required.
Essential job functions:
- Resolve customer escalated parts orders in targeted timeframe
- Performs tasks to support Global Imaging Systems orders, inquires and escalations for resolution
- Receive and respond to inquiries from both internal and external customers
- Input information in multiple different systems for researching and creating customer orders
- Initiate customer contact when necessary to resolve escalation or respond to inquiry
- Prepare monthly log for workload activity
- Interface on the phone and via email with Global Imaging Systems, Client Services, internal planning/buying and all levels of management
- Support Planning/buying to resolve open CSE emergency orders
- Multi- task between various systems
- Interface with Canada Hot desk to resolved escalations
- Process internal parts order for the Webster complex
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Outlook and be able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
Previous Call Center experience preferred, not required.
Client required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen required.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical