CTG 2ND SHIFT SR INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR in Webster, New York
Title: 2ND SHIFT SR INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Job Number: 17203875
Our client in Webster, NY has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Sr Inventory Control Analyst for an ongoing assignment.
Pay: $14.86 (sorry not pto, no holiday pay)
Hours: 12:30 pm to 9 pm EST Monday through Friday
If interested, contact Chris Stevenson @ 585-325-4220 X5624.
Essential job functions:
Supports spare parts Customers and Technical Service by processing inventory transactions for our 3PL forward stocking locations (FSLs).
• Data Entry - Enter Client system orders into the 3PL ordering system for multiple forward stocking locations.
• Virtually process shipping, receiving and other inventory transactions in the Client inventory system in order to maintain inventory accuracy between the 3PL inventory system and Client inventory system for multiple forward stocking locations.
• Research, reconcile and resolve inventory on-hand balance issues and discrepancies between the 3PL inventory system and the Client inventory system to ensure inventory accuracy for multiple forward stocking locations.
• Email/fax 3PL vendor shipping notifications of due-in material for multiple FSLs.
• Work with the 3PL vendor, Client distribution operations and Technical Service to resolve issues with receipts and shipping discrepancies with Spare Parts in a timely fashion.
• Setup and perform inventory cycle counts/physical inventories for multiple forward stocking locations.
• Field questions from Technical Service, Client escalation desk and other management team members.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Superior data entry skills with high level of accuracy
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and math skills required.
• Ability to learn new and multiple systems.
• Prior inventory experience a plus.
• Prior Oracle experience a plus.
SKILLS: Computer familiarity. Keyboard Skills. Basic Math Skills. Verbal Communication Skills
EXPERIENCE: Preferred: 3-5 years
EDUCATION:High school or GED degree
Must successfully pass a client required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical