CTG Field Technician in Washington, District Of Columbia
Title: Field Technician
Job Number: 17205240
Our client in Washington, DC has an immediate opening for an Print Technician for an ongoing contract assignment.
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please call the recruiter, Erin Barabas at 919-677-1313 ext. 2012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Field Print Technician- requires driving
Location: requires driving between Washington, DC, some of Maryland and Northern Virginia
Duration: ongoing contract
Compensation: $19.32/hourly (Sorry, no paid time off. No paid vacation or holiday)
Hours: vary; some days could be 7:30am to 5:30pm and other days could be 10:00am to 7:00pm
Essential Job Functions:
• Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
• Print production and standard finishing equipment experience
• Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions , but does not perform managerial HR tasks
• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
• Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators
• Supports training of new employees, as required
• Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
• Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets )
• Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
• Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
• Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
• Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
• Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
• Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
• Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting (XSM)
• Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
• Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to operate digital production press, document finishing (cutting, drilling, laminating).
• Able to perform basic maintenance on multifunction office devices.
• Able to blend in to multiple work environments and become a respected part of each team.
• Able to be accountable, self motivated, and care about our customers.
Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
• Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
• Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint -- Manage email (create folders, change user options) -- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms -- Perform mail merges
• Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent -- Insert images -- Create and manage tables and columns -- Edit headers/footers -- Create forms -- Create and manage multiple sections
• Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent -- Navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook -- Create charts/graphs -- Use basic math functions -- Create basic formulae
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent -- Open and create basic presentations -- Open saved presentations -- Print using different options Able to demonstrate working knowledge of account-relevant applications -- Adobe Acrobat -- File conversion or graphic arts applications
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
• Able to demonstrate ability to recognize PC to printer connectivity
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends
• Able to demonstrate functional knowledge of MAC when required by client
• 3 years experience delivering services in a client environment Full range of experience in Services Delivery positions.
• Copy shop, and basic office printer maintenance experience a plus, but willing to train the right candidate. Customer service is top priority.
Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical