Title: Epic Hospital Billing Specialists and Consultants
Location: United States
Job Number: 13201073
CTG Health Solutions is looking for an outstanding Epic Hospital Billing Healthcare Consultant with significant experience implementing Epic Hospital Billing. This individual will partner with a leading healthcare organization—our client—on implementation and consulting initiatives to enhance patient care, increase operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance and transform their organizations in meaningful ways.
• Provide technical acumen and hands-on expertise to build new and/or modified functionalities.
• Participate in new module implementation and upgrades, as appropriate.
• Apply business systems and applications analysis skills and knowledge in support of complex system implementation(s).
• Build client consensus and break down working barriers through multiple layers of users, management and team members.
• Analyze and classify problems as system, training or process issues and recommend solutions.
• Provide complex data analysis to meet client needs.
• Guide end users through new technology and enhancements.
• Communicate effectively with internal, external and vendor teams.
• Establish a close working relationship with the client.
• Actively participate in project meetings and updates.
• 2 years implementing Epic HB
• 5 years of real-world healthcare operations, healthcare IT experience or 2 years of consulting experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Not Required But a Plus:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Healthcare certifications or credentials (RPh, RN, MHA, MBA, et al.)
• Other vendor clinical / financial application experience
• Project Management certification (PMP)
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Contest Number: 13201073