CTG Information and Analytics Technical Lead in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Title: Information and Analytics Technical Lead
Job Number: 17203567
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration : Consulting Position, 4 months with possibility of extension or direct hire
Project Location: Tewksbury, MA
Job Title : Information and Analytics Technical Lead
The Information and Analytics Technical Lead must have a firm grasp of industry standard BI implementation methodologies, as well as in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack SSIS, SSRS and SSAS) version 2008 and above. They must have experience working in a technical leadership and support role.
Required Skills and Experience
• BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
• 5 years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, supporting, and implementing BI solutions
• Excellent understanding of developer and support processes including SDLC, project management, change management, and architecture process.
• Knowledge of ITIL is desired
• Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
• Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX) (Tabular and Muti-Dimensional)
• Report Development (Microsoft SSRS)
• Power BI Dashboards and Reports
• Expert knowledge of data warehousing concepts and design
• Proficiency in Google Analytics; Google Analytics Certification preferred
• Experience with Tableau
• Good knowledge of Oracle and SQL database technologies
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications to design and deliver optimum solutions for business needs.
• Strong communication skills and a strong self-starter attitude.
• Strong business analyst skills, able to work with many different stakeholders to elicit and
• Strong estimation skills and strong track record of accurate estimations for BI solutions.
• Analytical thinker; Strong problem solving ability
• Team player; Ability to multi task
• Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT