CTG Customer Service Representative in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 17203531
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months
Project Location : Tewksbury, MA
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
This individual will act as the first line of contact on the 800# phone line working directly with North American dealers/customers. This individual will also work with a wide spectrum of internal employees from many different functions including, Account Managers, regional sales/commercial managers, accounting/credit, quality control, product managers, manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, marketing and technical support.
They will attend to all questions and inquiries in a highly professional manner while assuring that our goal of world class customer service is met.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist dealers/customers on the incoming 800# phone line in a timely and professional manner. Answer approximately 50-80 calls per day.
• Provide 2,000 dealers/customers with product, price and availability information.
• Accurately enter and maintain sales orders and sample requests received from dealers/customers by way of telephone, mail, e-mail and fax. Utilize credit card application for credit card orders. Review all orders for proper customer information, product, price, quantity, payment and delivery information. Proactively initiates actions and resolves any questionable areas.
• Review orders for special pricing requirements and coordinate approved price over-rides as needed.
• Review order and delivery status with dealers/customers by sending backorder reports as required by account. Process all order changes, including order cancellations.
• Negotiate expedited deliveries with production planning schedulers and warehouses; independently determines appropriate method of shipment.
• Cross sell and up sell products, providing alternative products as necessary.
• Handle technical inquiries related to products and their applications.
• Answer product and technical questions for approximately 3000 product codes in the areas of Cell Culture, Molecular Biology, Bioprocess, Assay Products, Liquid Handling and Equipment, HTS and Assay, Automation, Microbiology, and Pyrex. Utilize the Product Selection Guide, information available via FileMaker Pro, and the online catalog.
• Use multiple database systems and tools to ensure accurate information to the dealer/customer.
• Manage and research dealer/customer complaints in the complaint system. Process product returns, replacements or credits as necessary.
• Support Account Managers in assigned territories with complaints, issues, and sample requests.
• Organize and file purchase order copies and necessary documents in file/folders for future reference.
• Assist dealers/customers with requests for certificates, proof of deliveries, backorder information, samples and order status information, and lot allocations.
• Coordinate resolution of specific problems with customer, plant, account team and the Distribution Center.
• Interact on a daily basis with several other functions of the company, such as Account Managers, Marketing, Distribution, Accounting/Credit, Quality Control, Manufacturing and Vendors.
• Maintain and update dealer/customer profiles and confirm that the PeopleSoft notes, carrier, and freight terms match the profile. Follow up with New Accounts team on necessary account set up changes.
• Responsible for ensuring 100% follow-up to dealers/customers internally and externally.
• Handle customer accommodations independently by using good judgment without consulting management in routine cases.
• Attend Product/Technical training as scheduled.
• Effectively and professionally convey information internally and externally.
• Perform the full scope of customer service tasks; problem solving, trouble shooting, negotiating.
• Foster excellent relationships with dealers/customers and co-workers.
• Expected to have a full understanding of department and company procedures and policies.
• Promote CLS image in a positive manner and lead by example.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• HS Diploma
• At least 2 years’ experience in customer service in a corporate or call center environment
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Relations