CTG Print Production Associate (Tempe, AZ) in Tempe, Arizona
Title: Print Production Associate (Tempe, AZ)
Job Number: 17203775
Experienced Print Production Associate (Tempe, AZ)
Our client has an immediate opening for an Experienced Print Production Associate in Tempe, AZ, for an on-going contract assignment. If interested, please contact the Recruiter, Brenda Martin, (507) 438-3943, referencing Job #17203775.
Pay Rate is $14.62 non-negotiable / W2 Only, no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 please.
Essential job functions:
• Possesses skills and competencies to deliver intermediate contracted customer requirements (document assembly and finishing).
• Tasks and activities are defined and routine.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers).
• Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan).
• Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts.
• Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary.
• Wrap, pack, label, and ship finished product.
• Operate high volume printers and copiers.
• May operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment.
• Other tasks as deemed necessary.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to demonstrate Computer Skills.
• Able to demonstrate intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet / Intranet, Create spreadsheets, use standard formulas, sort, filter, create graphs, import/export information, embed files into applications, move data between Word and Excel
• Able to demonstrate ability to use/locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network.
• Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry.
• Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing, send documents to preconfigured printer.
• Able to demonstrate basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages).
• Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
Requires 1 year of previous work experience in a Print Shop environment
High School Diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED
Post high school technology training OR experience is REQUIRED
Thank you for your interest!
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Printing Operations / Support