CTG Lockbox Specialist in Tacoma, Washington
Title: Lockbox Specialist
Job Number: 17206216
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 2 months with possible extension
Project Location: Tacoma, WA
Job Title: Lockbox Specialist
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am- 4:30pm; periodic weekends may be required
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
Under direct supervision, Lockbox Specialists accelerate the receipt and processing of client documents, preparation and processing of payments for clearing in line with standard bank operating procedures, and prepares information for clients according to specified procedures and instructions.
Associates will be assigned to one or more of the following job functions based on their skills and expertise.
• Lockbox Extractor: Opens mail and extracts documents and payments; Accurately sorts documents and prepares batches for processing.
• Image Verification / Keying: Verifies quality of scanned documents and correctly keys alpha-numeric information from payments and documents.
• Image Capture: Operates imaging equipment to accurately capture and process payments and documents.
• High school diploma
• 10 Key Ability – at least 10,000 keystrokes per hour
• Able to read and follow instructions, has hand-eye coordination / manual dexterity, and is detail oriented
• Can effectively cope with a fast paced, deadline-oriented production environment
• Able to sort documents based on criteria given by the client.
• Able to focus and sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Positive attitude, seeks and accepts feedback, and able to cope with changing priorities.
• Meets production and accuracy standards within 14 days of completion of training.
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical