CTG Entry Level - Manufacturing Assistant in Sheffield, Massachusetts
Title: Entry Level - Manufacturing Assistant
Job Number: 17203681
Our client is looking for someone with a high school degree and is willing to learn the position!
CTG is seeking an entry level Manufacturing Assistant (Conveyor Operators/Tenders) to work at their clients site in Sheffield, MA, 01257. This is a 12 month contract position that has the potential to extend longer.
Job Details - Entry Level
The primary purpose of this position is to make quality sheet to satisfy customer needs through training and experience. The position will support machine tolerances, specifications, materials, and conduct all operations in a timely manner. In addition, this position will monitor machine quality, neatness, inspection and packaging. This is an entry level position, and requires 12 hour shifts.
More specifically, the person in this role will be responsible for:
• Reading shop orders
• Following and documenting quality specifications
• Completing lift truck training and demonstrating safe driving
• Setting up and operating a winder and the building of reels
• Counting, stacking, labeling and packaging of finished goods
• Participating in proper shift handoffs
• Adhering to job safety requirements
• Completing safety orientations
• Knowing and using job specific IT competencies (i.e. SAP, SOP, SharePoint, Outlook)
• Operating choppers, belt tables, lift tables, sheet counters, and packaging tools
• Submitting required Job Safety Behavioral Observations
• Reporting of any injury or incident
• Participating in processes to improve efficiencies
• Removing waste from all portions of the business (motion, paperwork, processes)
• All other duties as assigned.
We are seeking an incumbent who possesses the following:
• High School diploma, high school math and measurement skills, willingness to work on computer technology, and have an understanding of how information reporting through computer software has an impact on decisions
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts in a routine schedule including Saturdays and Sundays and overtime (mandatory and voluntary) as business demands require.
This position is compensated at $15.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume immediately to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 17203681/C-684 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Machine/Equipment Operations