CTG SITE COORDINATOR in Savannah, Georgia
Title: SITE COORDINATOR
Job Number: 17206858
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Site Coordinator in Savannah, GA.
• Coordinates employee training.
• Implements and supports Critical Processes such as Client Accounts Procedures Manual, (CAPM), Operational Resource Utilization Tool, (ORU), Global Services Delivery Model, (GSDM) and the Onsite Security Assessment Program (OSA).
• Communicate with day-to-day account key contacts and 3rd Party providers (i.e. service, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
• Coordinates and leads internal team meetings and attends operations staff and/or Client meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Review).
• Measures customer satisfaction through surveys or tools.
Minimum - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to provide lead and guide peers and team members (i.e., work well with others)
• Problem resolution and escalation management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written business communications.
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to work with cross-functional teams.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, and work to scheduled delivery of output.
• Experienced in coordinating workflows within high volume print production and mailroom operations to include complex environments (i.e., large volume locations, multiple shifts).
• Able to provide leadership and support for accounts assigned while displaying a positive attitude.
Essential job functions:
• Coordinates & completes the tasks/ functions of the contracted services at client location to meet requirements (i.e. billing processes, reporting, cost management, supplies mgmt., etc.).
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical