CTG Project RF Engineer - IBwave in Roswell, Georgia
Title: Project RF Engineer - IBwave
Job Number: 17203759
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension or possible direct hire
Project Location: Roswell, GA
Job Title: Project RF Engineer - IBwave
Shift: 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Pay Rates: Up to $123,000/year based on experience and benefits choice
Scope of Position:
Position is within Corning Wireless reporting to the customer Engineering Manager; responsible for the design of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) for a campus project. In this role, candidates will be expected to attend site surveys, develop RF link budgets, create DAS designs (IBwave tool) with propagation plots, and prepare technical proposals. He/she will be responsible for developing IBwave designs for various venues while located at customer office for duration of project
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Design Corning ONE DAS systems using IBwave design tool based in macro benchmark data
• Attend Site Surveys
• Orchestrate/Review/Validate CW testing, as necessary
• Create/customize RF Link Budgets
• Develop Bill of Materials and design proposals
• Provide Technical support for CMA DAS and RF related questions related to designs
Required Skills and Education:
• Bachelor of Science required, Technical Master’s Degree preferred
• 4 yrs or more of iBwave design experience required
• Hands on experience and proficiency in IBWave design software
• IBwave Design Level 2 Certification
• Working knowledge of RF propagation theory, link budgets, antennas, amplifiers and transmission lines.
• Previous IBwave experience with DAS design (any vendor/OEM)
• Strong understanding of Wireless technologies and current trends with practical knowledge of Cellular networks, protocols and systems.
• Ability to work independently/autonomously and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Desire to learn new products and technologies
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Positive attitude while working among multi-functional teams
• Experience with designing Corning ONE (RAU / MRU) products
• IBwave Design Level 3 Certification
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and VISIO
• Good presentation skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT