CTG ARCHITECT in Rochester, Minnesota
Job Number: 17203037
CTG's premier client inRochester, MN – 55901has an
immediate opening for anArchitectfor 6 Months contract position with
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. For
additional information please call the recruiter, Mohammed Abdul Muqtadir at 800-992-5350
Ext: 4982or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP OR
Location: Rochester, MN – 55901
Duration: 6 Months Contract
The Architect is responsible for the technical architecture and
recommendations related to overall systems operations.
· Expected to have advanced knowledge and
experience in the area of Systems administration, Database administration,
Network administration, or other areas of specific expertise.
· The Architect assists in providing integrated
team leadership for support and maintenance of hardware, software, and
· Recommends procedures and policies that will
improve the workflow both within the work unit and across various work units
· Processes and maintains a strong working
knowledge of several multi-platform technical environments.
· Provides technical expertise in the technical
design, selection, and application of the information systems resources to
satisfy complex system requirements that meet the needs of the Enterprise.
· Other qualification include proficiency in
managing operating systems, including configuration, internals, and maintenance
processes; experience in system hardware design, ordering, configuration,
testing and implementation of large/complex projects.
· Mastery level expertise in one or more computing
· Demonstrated understanding of the principles of
Systems Analysis and Design.
Specific Job Details:
Primary responsibility is within the enterprise Skype for Business
(SfB) 2015 on-premises environment.
Secondary experience within Exchange Server would be a bonus
Duties include but are not
1) Responsible for the SfB technical architecture and recommendations
related to overall system design, integration, and operations.
2) Technical leader within SfB environment and ability to operate with
3) Investigate and resolve any issues within the SfB platform.
4) Serve as top level technical contributor with advanced SfB knowledge
and experience in the area of platform design and deployment, application
administration, systems administration, database administration, and network
1) Adequate experience in the architecture and operation of an SfB
on-premises solution hosting at least 20,000 accounts.
2) Experience understanding and writing Powershell scripts and able to
apply to SfB environment.
3) Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and mentor
4) Experience with Polycom RealConnect a definite bonus.
5) At least 5 years IT Knowledge of Hardware and Software Systems
6) At least 3 years Project Management and Problem Solving Skills
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT