CTG EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FIRMWARE) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FIRMWARE)
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 17203858
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER-FIRMWARE
CTG is seeking an Embedded SW/Firmware Engineer for a long term opportunity located at our client site in Raleigh, NC (RTP).
Our client is seeking the following skills:
NOS/Switch Embedded Software Engineer
Blade management security
Blade/Rack switches development/build/support (NOS)
• 3 years of experience in embedded software development in networking software, strong C programming skills
• Desired networking skills:
• Relevant industry experience with routers/switches.
• Experience in working in a team environment
• Working knowledge of and software development experience with Networking protocols such as:
• Layer 2 protocols (VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol/LACP)
• Layer 3/Routing (OSPFv2/v3, BGP, ISIS, RIP)
• Familiarity with TCP/IP stacks
• Experience with leading merchant networking vendor switch ASICs is a plus.
• 3 years of experience developing in Linux environments
• Proven record of strong debugging and technical analytical skills
• Familiar with source code control change-set management & experience with full software development cycle
• Strong understanding of makefiles
• Strong English written/oral communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Equivalent
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development