CTG TIER1/TIER2 TELEPHONE SUPPORT ANALYST in Raleigh, North Carolina
Title: TIER1/TIER2 TELEPHONE SUPPORT ANALYST
Job Number: 17203541
CTG is hiring a Tier1/Tier 2 Telephone Support Analyst for our Client in Raleigh, NC. This position will be 95% front line telephone support and will include resetting passwords, unlocking accounts and creating users on the network.
Specific technical requirements:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Tier 1/Tier 2 desktop-phone support analyst
• Strong knowledge supporting and configuring Windows XP, Windows 7 , Windows 8,
• Experience supporting and configuring mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, tablets, androids)
• Experience with hardware troubleshooting and resolution (monitors, workstations)
• Provide client telephone support and technical issue resolution as needed
Skills that are a must:
• Must have a knack for customer service and be results driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
• Ability to present yourself professionally in front of executive management staff
• Experience working with a ticketing system in call center environment
• Windows 7m Windows 8 and Windows 10 OS
• Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office 2010 applications
• Remote desktop management
• Knowledge of MS Office Software
• Active Directory
• Use of Imaging software
• Use of remote control desktop tools
• Certifications are a bonus(MCP, A )
• Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications
• Any Mac knowledge will be a plus
• Customer Service Center Phone Support Analyst
• Active Directory account creation and modification
• Exchange account creations
• Remote Desktop
• Incident and problem management
• Desktop Automation – Upgrades, installations, and configurations
• VOIP phone setup, Jabber user experience support
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT