CTG Database Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Title: Database Analyst
Job Number: 17203082
Position Purpose: Review, evaluate, implement and maintain company databases
• Analyze business procedures and problems to refine data for database management
• Analyze and implement accurate, secure, efficient, logical and physical databases and coordinate database development
• Apply knowledge of database standards and database management system
• Identify and resolve production and/or applications development problems related to the use of the database management system software or utilities
• Analyze user requirements for reports, form, queries, and data extraction
• Develop and deploy end-user practices and tools for data extraction, queries, and data manipulation in accordance with business processes
• Evaluate existing data handling systems for effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production or workflow as required
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of related experience. Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL is required along with the ability to create stored procedures from scratch. Crystal Reports experience is preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development