CTG MOBILE DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Title: MOBILE DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Job Number: 17203884
CTG's premier global client in Pittsburgh, PA has a 12-month contract assignment for a Mobile Device Administrator. There is the potential for extension after the initial contract period.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate will be $37.59/hr (based on experience)
Information Technology Workplace Execute. Mobility team is responsible for Apple iDevice lifecycle management.
Working under a team member, this position is responsible for mobile device provisioning, troubleshooting, and lifecycle management.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• End user support and consultation.
• Managing special projects; ex: deployment of 800 tablet devices.
• Continuous process improvement; ex: cost savings analyses.
• Staying abreast of technology changes within the mobile workspace.
• Provide 3rd level troubleshooting for mobile users and devices. Escalate issues to vendors as needed.
• Create instructions for 1st/2nd level support teams.
• Test new application features and provide feedback to global team. Manage any merger or acquisition requirements in the MDM.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with 3 years OR 6 years applicable business experience
• Existing experience with mobile technology (primarily Apple) required
• Experience managing iDevices / mobile device management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Mobile technology / Mobile Device Management certification preferred
• Travel within the Pittsburgh metropolitan area may be required.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Application Management & Support