CTG Facilities Coordinator - Maintenance & Repair in Pasadena, Texas
Title: Facilities Coordinator - Maintenance & Repair
Job Number: 17203718
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a global pharmaceutical and sciences client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months with probable extension
Project Location: Pasadena, TX
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator - Maintenance & Repair
The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Site Manager to support facility activity. He/She must demonstrate the ability to work and communicate professionally. Self-directed a must.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist the Site Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
• Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies and material when directed by Site Manager.
• Maintain outdoor facility grounds.
• Assist in organization of warehouse buildings.
• Must be able to perform various tasks independently.
• Fill in for departments as needed and assign by Site Manager.
• Other duties as assign.
• High School Diploma or GED or Six months or more related experience.
• Valid Texas Drivers License required.
• Must be motivated.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good client/customer service skills.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work effectively with a team.
• Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
• Forklift experience a plus, does not have to be certified.
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.