CTG Reporting and Financial Specialist in Painted Post, New York
Title: Reporting and Financial Specialist
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 17203497
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with probable extension
Project Location: Corning, NY
Job Title: Reporting and Financial Specialist
Work Hours: M-F 8-5, some potential for OT
Overview: This person will have access to confidential financial and people information/data. Discretion, integrity, data accuracy and confidentiality are a MUST.
Scope of Position:
This is on the Quality and Performance team within Service Operations. This position requires the candidate to work with a team responsible for reporting performance metrics and confidential financial information to managers and senior leadership, and to use statistical and visual tools to produce coherent data narratives that assist in message development to gain buy-in for proposed initiatives and objectives by key stakeholders.
• Primary responsibilities include handling and reporting of sensitive financial data with discretion, confidentiality and integrity.
• Position will also be responsible for using financial information to produce reports and to carry out data analysis.
• Partner with process owners and managers to identify data needs and assist in the creation of data formats that meet the expectations of managers and senior leadership.
• Use data to create models that depict trends.
• Assist in engaging performance metric owners as well as measurement teams to ensure statistical validity of data sources.
• Assist in the development of visual content for managers and senior leadership to support message development to gain buy-in for proposed initiatives and objectives by key stakeholders
• Assist in the use of Performance Excellence, RCA, Kaizen and other improvement tools.
• Engage closely with performance metric owners as well as measurement teams to ensure statistical validity.
• Support others in data and content communications.
• Research new and more effective ways of performing data communications.
• Key soft skills: Integrity - Confidentiality - Discretion
• Data analysis, statistical and critical thinking skills
• Experience handling financial data with discretion
• Pro-active problem solver, but able to take direction
• Rigorous work ethic with an attention to detail
• Collaborative working style (works well with others)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excel Power User - Pivots, Excel macros
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT