CTG IT Analyst in Painted Post, New York
Title: IT Analyst
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 17203395
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with probable extension
Project Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Title: IT Analyst
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, on-call rotation after training
The Analyst for Major Incident Management should be a highly motivated individual who facilitates the resolution of business impacting system issues with a group of on-call technical staff.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Monitor and investigate issues with production applications and communicate necessary information to other groups within the organization.
• Under minimal supervision, monitor ticket queues and track all issues through the root cause analysis.
• This position is required to participate in out of business hours support duties and on-call support rotating schedule.
• This individual will be trained on the Major Incident Management support process and tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically has 1 to 3 years of IT and business/industry work experience
• Exceptionally strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A technical background or the capacity to understand complex technical issues is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply technical system application knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent decision making skills
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail ability
• Knowledge of ITIL Foundation
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Helpdesk & Technical Support