CTG Bilingual Help Desk Representative in Painted Post, New York
Title: Bilingual Help Desk Representative
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 17203644
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months, with probable extension
Project Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Title: Bilingual Help Desk Representative
Work Hours: Saturday – Wednesday, 1 pm – 10 pm
Pay Rates: $15-19/hour DOE and benefits choice
Our large, international end-client is looking for a customer service savvy candidate to join their friendly work environment. This long term, full time career opportunity is available to interested parties who are fluent in both Spanish and English. Great place to use your language skills! Our client is looking to start someone ASAP!
Nuestro cliente internacional busca un candidato con experiencia en Servicio al Cliente para unirse a su ambiente de trabajo agradable. Esta oportunidad para una nueva carrera está disponible para las partes interesadas que tienen fluidez en Español e Inglés. Es un gran lugar para utilizar su conocimiento del idioma! Nuestro cliente está buscando alguien que puede empezar lo más pronto posible!
Bilingual Candidates with great customer service skills and a desire to learn how to provide computer support are strongly encouraged to apply!
• The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and adhere to all service management principles, documented processes, and team guidelines.
• Bilingual Candidates with great customer service skills and a desire to learn how to provide computer support are strongly encouraged to apply!
• The IT Service Desk Agent will provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and problems related to computer systems, software, hardware, mobile devices, and infrastructure.
• The candidate will possess and aptitude for working with Microsoft-based applications, with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office suites. Candidates will rely on internal training, previous knowledge, and informed judgment to identify, diagnose, and resolve or route tickets accurately and in accordance with documented processes. Problems\requests range from simple to complex; the candidate will analyze each request or symptom(s) and provide optimum resolution\fulfillment for each customer in a prompt and efficient manner.
Day to Day Duties
• Responsible for screening, referring, and diagnosing internal inquires and work requests.
• Performs trouble shooting in the identification of applicable problems related to the infrastructure, systems, applications, and network communications.
• Substantial acquaintance with, and understanding of, general aspects of the job with a limited understanding of the technical phases of the job.
• Implements standard procedures and proposes modifications to improve work flow.
• Recognizes when process is deviating from acceptable standards and can implement routine solutions to ensure return to standards.
• Obtains supervisory input to resolve new types of problems.
• General supervision with initial instruction on procedures.
• Gives periodic status reports in written and verbal formats.
• Gathers information independently using established and well-defined procedures.
• Trains new personnel to established procedures.
• Takes initiative to identify and propose remedies to problems to increase efficient workflow.
• Uses discretion to direct workflow in accordance with general supervisory guidance.
• Errors can be detected and corrected with relatively minor effect on the organization.
• Contributions influence tasks and small project outcomes.
• Accuracy and reliability of work is important to utility of contributions.
• Contacts are typically with individuals within the organization.
• Actively negotiates work assignments with peers
• 0 to 2 years of customer service experience
• Associate Degree is preferred, HS diploma required
• Excellent communication skills, phone presence, organizational skills, and multitasking
• Excellent customer service skills, demonstrated ability to effectively relate to all levels of personnel.
• Must speak, read and write fluent Spanish and English
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows NT/Windows 2000/XP).
• Must be familiar with MS Office 2000 or MS Office XP Professional products.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Support