CTG PROJECT MANAGER in ON, California
Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 17204964
CTG's premier client is looking for a Customer Facing Project Manager for a their Markham, ON office.
This Project Manager will be customer facing and have end-user experience. They will work with Service Delivery Managers, IMAC/Break-Fix teams and Deskside support groups to help lead deployments, upgrades, and PC build activity.
The Project Manager will focus, primarily, on client implementations that leverage the client's core Factory Services. This will involve managing projects from requirements validation through to user acceptance, utilizing implementation approach, processes and procedures. The ability to collaborate across all levels of internal and external functions will be essential to his/her success. Additionally, this candidate must be comfortable running several short-term, quick projects simultaneously.
• Develop, drive, and project manage all defined processes & steps of client implementations
• Ensure detailed scope is translated in to effective project plan
• Drive accountability among project resources to support successful implementation
• Manage external/internal project expectations
• Escalate and mitigate project issues
• Lead project resources, scope, timeline, & budget, status meetings, etc.
• Manage multiple implementations in parallel
• Update and maintain project documentation regularly
• 3 years of project management, client-facing implementation or professional services experience
• Basic understanding of end-user computing technologies (OS, MDT, encryption, VPN, etc)
• Microsoft Project experience with a strong understanding of project management methods, processes, standards, and tools
• Experience working with partner/vendor relationships
• Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the development/review of proposals and communications materials
• Strong presentation skills and be at ease in front of groups of people and all levels/functions
• BA/BS (MBA a plus)
• CAPM and/or ITIL Foundation (PMP Certification a plus)
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT