CTG ASSEMBLER SR - N3002 in Oldsmar, Florida
Title: ASSEMBLER SR - N3002
Other Locations: US-FL-Clearwater, US-FL-Pinellas Park
Job Number: 17203938
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to nonrepetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies. Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications. Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation. Builds in accordance with IPC620 quality standards. Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
• 2-3 years of cable/harness assembly experience. (IPC 620 cert is not required)
• Strong mechanical build experience accurately read and interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
• Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools and manual and automatic wire strippers.
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
• Must have good manual dexterity
• IPC620 Certified IPC Specialist • Knowledge of flow line assembly
There is no skill matrix for this requirement
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.