CTG Print Repair in New York, New York
Title: Print Repair
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 17204545
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Printer Repair Technician for an ongoing contract assignment in New York City, NY.
Position: Printer Maintenance
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: ongoing contract
Compensation: $14.12 / hourly (Sorry, no paid time off. No paid vacation, holiday, or sick time)
If interested, please immediately apply to this position. For additional information please contact the recruiter, Erin Barabas at email@example.com or 919-677-1313 ext 2012.
Essential job functions:
• Client Relationship Management: Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
• Provide on-going end user training on equipment
• Services Delivery: Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications.
• Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
• Provide IP address support (only with no other network support provided)
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
• Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery
• Contact service as required
• Utilize excel to fulfill reporting requirements
• Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator.
• Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
• Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
• Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Read, write and follow basic English instructions
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Perform duties with minimal supervision
• Operational technical skills
• Customer service and communication skills
Minimum:High School diploma or equivalent
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical