CTG EPIC REVENUE CYCLE BUSINESS ANALYST (HIM CODING) in New York, New York
Title: EPIC REVENUE CYCLE BUSINESS ANALYST (HIM CODING)
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 17202582
CTG is currently looking to hire and Epic Certified Revenue Cycle
Business Analyst skilled in HIM build for our client in New
York. If this position interests you, I urge you to apply to this role
and email me your updated resume with the job number 17202582 and the
best time to reach you.
Position: Epic Certified HIM Analyst
Location: New York
Duration: 6 months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
• Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
• Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
• Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
• Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
• Experience with HL7 communications is a plus.
• Experienced working in a Project Management Office (PMO) with cross-functional teams is a plus.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center.
A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methodsPATIENT ACCESS ANALYST SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
EPIC - HIM Coding and Abstracting required
EPIC – Identity
EPIC build and integration experience
Strong technical background,
Have a full understanding of HIM processes and procedures, coding, Medical terminology, Hospital Medical Record coding experience
If interested, please immediately apply online to this requisition. For
additional information, qualified applicants please call the recruiter,
LaShonda Steward, 661-279-5091 direct / email@example.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations - Epic