CTG EPIC CERTIFIED REVENUE CYCLE BUSINESS ANALYST (HOSPITAL BILLING) in New York, New York
Title: EPIC CERTIFIED REVENUE CYCLE BUSINESS ANALYST (HOSPITAL BILLING)
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 17202254
CTG is currently looking to hire and Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Business Analyst skilled in Hospital Billing build for our client in New York. If this position interests you, I urge you to apply to this role and email me your updated resume with the job number 17202254 and the best time to reach you.
Position: Epic Certified Hospital Billing Analyst
Location: New York
Duration: 6 months
Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from Revenue Cycle end users and other revenue and clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as
leading validation sessions and build.
The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred
The engagement will take place at our NYC location. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
• Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
• Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
• Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
• Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
• Experience with HL7 communications is a plus.
• Experienced working in a Project Management Office (PMO) with cross-functional teams is a plus.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center.
A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
At least 3 years of revenue cycle healthcare systems experience.
At least 3 years of experience on commercial core revenue cycle applications.
Strong understanding of the core functions and processes of the billing office
Experience documenting system architecture design and revenue cycle system workflow.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
PATIENT ACCESS ANALYST SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
EPIC - Resolute Hospital Billing Administration, Claims Administration certification required
EPIC – Charge Router, Resolute Hospital Billing Electronic Remittance, Resolute Hospital Billing
Expected Reimbursement Contracts Certification preferred
Experience with Epic integration
Strong technical background, including an understanding of ANSI 837 and 835 formats and the ability to create and customize logical rules to prevent incorrect claims from being submitted
Have a full understanding of the PPS and non-PPS Hospital Billing revenue cycle and the revenue cycle as it pertains to Epic
Hospital Billing experience
Must have General Ledger experience
If interested, please immediately apply online to this requisition. For additional information, qualified applicants please call the recruiter, LaShonda Steward, 661-279-5091 direct / email@example.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations - Epic