CTG REMOTE Part-Time Training Coordinator - 20 hrs/wk in New Jersey
Title: REMOTE Part-Time Training Coordinator - 20 hrs/wk
Location: US-New Jersey
Job Number: 17203566
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a global pharmaceutical and sciences client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 4 months with probable extension
Project Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Title: Part-Time Remote Training Coordinator
This position is residence-based; 20 hours per week. Must be in proximity to Whippany office to be able to attend meetings with CDLA staff, and/or to coordinate physical meetings and learning events in the Whippany office.
The Clinical Development Learning Academy (CDLA) is part of the Portfolio & Operations function. CDLA provides support for the innovative design and development of learning events and resources. With CDLA colleagues located in US, UK, and Germany, we provide an effective infrastructure that supports functional and cross functional learning management strategies on a global basis.
The CDLA Training Coordinator will assist CDLA in the preparation of training and learning events, materials and resources. The CDLA Training Coordinator will work closely with global CDLA Learning Consultants to support the implementation of global training initiatives and projects.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assists the Head, Regional Learning Consultancy and Senior Learning Consultants(s) in organizing and implementing the training activities related to defined CDLA training initiatives and learning events.
• Network with functional representatives to gather and assemble information.
• Creatively develop materials and resources utilizing presentation software, with content provided by CDLA Learning Consultants or other subject matter experts.
• Coordinate logistical aspects of either virtual or physical classroom learning events, including scheduling rooms, moderating virtual sessions as needed (ie., Adobe Connect), preparing and distributing event announcements to target audiences in collaboration with CDLA Learning Consultants, setting up post-classroom surveys and summarizing results to CDLA LC’s.
• Provides administrative assistance, as needed, to Head, Regional Learning Consultancy
• Assists in managing content for learning events within Sharepoint site folder
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience or equivalent, with knowledge of clinical development processes
• Experience with presentation design and/or graphic design
• Ability to assess and propose with both logic and creativity the most appropriate approach to presentation design
• Detail-oriented, creative, ability to multitask with strong prioritization, planning and organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well independently and in team environment – a blended dynamic of self-motivation/can-do attitude, initiative taking, flexibility and strong problem solving skills.
• Knowledgeable in cultural awareness.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (focus on Word, Excel, SharePoint) with exceptional skills in PowerPoint and with other presentation development software such as Prezi or other similar software
• Keen interest in the learning and development field is preferable.
• Adobe Connect
• Knowledge of Learning Management System functionality, specifically SuccessFactors
• Previous event management coordination helpful
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Education / Training