CTG VISUAL DESIGNER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: VISUAL DESIGNER
Job Number: 17202447
CTG is looking for a Visual Designer for one of our top technology clients in the RTP, NC area. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a cutting edge technology company!
This is a long term position that offers a competitive salary and benefits!
The Visual Designer will create concepts for Telecom/Retail channels, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for presentations, creative collateral and concept design. Working closely with Channel Marketing Mangers, the Visual Designer will help bring to life the ideas and concepts behind the products we are selling. Please come prepared with past presentations or in store concept work you have created.
• 80% SOW – PowerPoint Presentation focus
• 20% SOW Graphic design and some animation work
• Some video capabilities are helpful
• Work with brand channel marketing functions
• Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, PPTs
• Expertise in storytelling using PowerPoint
• Balancing ascetics with content
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience, including, but not limited to the following skills:
• PowerPoint, Adobe other creative software skills
• 5-7 years of graphic design experience preferred
• Time management
• Strategic and structured thinking
• Creative Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT