CTG TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 17203734
CTG's top technology client is looking for a Training Project Manager to join their team in RTP, NC. We offer a competitive salary and benefit options including; medical benefits, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more.
This position reports into the Operations Manager of the Global Sales Learning & Development organization within the Data Center Business Group (DCG SLD). This team is chartered to deliver internal and business partner sales training programs to drive enterprise sales growth.
We are looking for a professional Project Manager to manage, organize and coordinate all DCG SLD project plans. This position will be responsible for driving timeliness and efficiency across the team projects. The Project Manager will work across the DCG SLD teams on multiple projects.
• Provides project management leadership including initial project scope, documentation, timeline, strategy, education, and training.
• Determines scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
• Provides timelines, schedules, and project documentation.
• Manages project budgets
• Supervises project navigation processes, change management, implementation strategy, and risk management.
• Provides work status reports to management as required in order to achieve scheduled training target dates.
• Manages educational documents and materials for programs
• Facilitate project status meetings and deliver updates to roll up to team members and operations manager
• Documents training procedures, end user training completion, and maintain project BMS.
• Manages vendor relationship for project-level tasks.
• Collaborates across multiple teams within the organization
• Bachelors degree or higher. Preferred: PMP Certification
• Minimum of 5 years of corporate project management experience
• Global project management experience a plus
• Experience working with and creating training programs for sales teams preferred
• Experience creating training programs for global audiences preferred
• Technology industry knowledge preferred
• Practical experience partnering and/or managing third party vendors and resources
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of stakeholders including sales executives, subject matter experts, multimedia developers, as well as other instructional designers
• Excellent project planning, organizing and management skills
• Excellent verbal/ written communication skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization, establish cross-functional partnerships, and achieve executive support
• Demonstrated ability to build influential relationships and to effectively influence decisions
• Must be a results-driven, team player
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SmartSheet
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Strong attention to detail
• Out of town travel is not required.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT