CTG ECOMMERCE DATA SPECIALIST in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: ECOMMERCE DATA SPECIALIST
Job Number: 17203749
CTG's premier client is looking for an eCommerce Data Specialist to join their growing team!
The project will involve building and deploying a new customer eCommerce platform, developed by the client's IT team and moved to production via a joint effort between worldwide and local eCommerce organizations.
The eCommerce Data Specialist is a critical role with primary focus on Product and Price Quality. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• triggering daily reports, opening/monitoring “Bugs” for poor results, problem solving, and frequent communication/coordination with Operations and IT.
• Running daily reports in Hybris Data Quality Tool (DQT)
• Manage and monitor inputs to the DQT and react to any “gaps”
• Identify and route technical errors, system failures, and issues; drive to resolution
• Document summarize DQT results and trends
• Work closely with the Web Operations and IT
• Minimum 3 years experience data mining and running reports.
• Effective communication skills related to requirements gathering and web enablement
• Solid understanding of web-related technologies (non-technical; awareness only).
• Ability to manage multiple project areas including troubleshooting and resolving production-related issues, reporting and documentation of enablement status
• Account management, eCommerce and/or customer service/mgt skills are highly desirable.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills as candidates will work across teams and functions
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks independently
• Education in web platforms and web-related technologies is preferred
• Strong self-initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction
• Positive attitude and the ability to work in a collaborative and energetic environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills and innovative thinking for maximizing contributions
Bachelors degree preferred
Minimum three years experience preferred
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT