CTG CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR
Job Number: 17201561
Customer Service Ambassador. The agent will address inbound post-sale phone calls or chat support.
• High school degree or equivalent
• Positive performance reviews and previous employer references
Required Hard Skills:
• Typing speed of 50-60 words per minute
• Typing accuracy of 95%
• Excellent grammar and spelling
Desired Soft Skills:
• Expert in communication, a people-person
• Passionate for conflict-resolution
• Excellent organization skills
• Resourceful and creative problem solving
• Enjoys collaborating with leadership on effective solutions
• Excellent articulation, enunciation, and professional tone
• Able to work independently and research for answers
• Adaptable to change in a fast paced environment
• Thrives on constructive criticism
• Attentive listener
• Passion for learning and personal development
• Multiple shift opportunities:
o Mon – Fri from 8:45am-5:45pm
o Mon – Fri from 10:00am -7:00 pm
o Mon – Fri from 11:00am -8:00 pm
o Mon – Fri from 12:15 pm -9:15 pm
• Alternate available hours for Saturdays and Sundays during Back to School and the Holiday Season
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT