CTG CRM COORDINATOR in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: CRM COORDINATOR
Job Number: 17203494
CTG's premier client is looking for a CRM Coordinator for their Morrisville, NC location.
The responsibilities of the CRM Coordinator include defining global CRM Services business processes, translating these into BT/IT CRM requirements, driving BT/IT to ensure solution meets requirements and launch timeframes.
Major functions: Roles and Responsibilities
• Proven skills and experience in successful Customer Call Handling, Service Delivery Processes, KPI Mgmt, and Diagnostic processes
• Understanding Global Services business processes by partnering/collaborating with various internal and external stakeholder groups
• Skilled in translating business processes into CRM design/development requirements while understanding integration points across business
• End to End ownership of requirements implementation via BT/IT delivering CRM solution that meets requirements and launch timeframes
• Collaboration with business leaders, getting input and reconciling constraints
• Establishing procedures, controls, metrics, and methodologies to ensure the completeness and accuracy of CRM data
• Demonstrated experience in CRM Environment and translating CRM Services business processes(Service Delivery, Call Center, KPIs into BT/IT CRM requirements.
• Experience in working with industry CRM tools such as salesforce, Microsoft dynamics, remedy, as well as telephony systems, such as Avaya, Genesys, etc.
• 5 years CRM experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral), interpersonal skills, and organizations skills with the ability to generate clear, concise written documentation or verbal executive presentations
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT