CTG CARE MANAGER II (RN) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Title: CARE MANAGER II (RN)
Job Number: 17202983
Care Manager II (Milwaukee, WI)
Our client in the healthcare industry has an immediate opportunity for full time Care Manager II in Milwaukee, WI. This is a full time, direct placement opportunity!
If you are selected for this opportunity, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to meeting their own high standards, to inspiring their teammates and to making a positive impact on individuals. Our client’s employees are agile, customer-focused with a commitment to implementing the latest technologies.
Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
• Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
• Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes
• Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
• Provide patient and provider education
• Facilitate member access to community based services
• Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
• Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
• Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources.
• Case load will reflect heavier weighting of complex cases than Care Manager I, commensurate with experience
• Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
• Direct care to participating network providers
• Perform duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles.
• Participate in case management committees and work on special projects related to case management as needed
· Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Current state’s RN license.
· 2 years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute care, or community setting and 1 years of case management experience in a managed care setting.
· Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care. Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
To be considered:
Please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information please contact Kim at Kimberly.McGrath@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT