CTG Printer Technician in Los Angeles, California
Title: Printer Technician
Location: US-CA-Los Angeles
Job Number: 17203126
Our client in Los Angeles, CA has an immediate
opening for Printer Technician for an ongoing contract. This is a long term
contract for a Federal Client.
If interested, please
immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please call
the recruiter Cornelius Jones (919) 677-1313 ext 4906 or email email@example.com
Pay Rate: $18.89 along with 10
paid holidays off.
This position will require
driving between client sites using your own personal vehicle. Mileage is
reimbursed (MVR Check Required)
All candidates will need to submit via our website for
consideration to CTG job #17203126
Thank you for your interest!
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP OR 1099.
· Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and
· Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
· Provide on-going end user training on equipment
· Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts
and consumables per equipment specifications.
· Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
· Provide IP address support
· Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
· Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite
· Contact service as required (Client and 3rd party)
· Utilize Client web-based applications as required to include
Service Call Handling
· Accurate call reporting on Equipment in Company designated systems
· Remote Service call onsite support
· Driving (if required for duties)
· Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
· Perform printer mapping to PC as required
· Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
· Physical as well as remote device management and control Device
Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan
to File/Email, etc)
· Monitor/apply current software updates/patches
· On site contact for remote solve resolutions requiring technical
· Non-client device management as required
· Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve (Client Device
· Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS
· Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
· Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing
· Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
· Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory
· Lift and move up to 50 pounds
· Read, write and follow basic English instructions
· Customer service and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Perform duties with minimal supervision
· Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training
· Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
· Track and report account information as required
Education Level Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
Certification is a plus.
1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical