CTG Business Analyst in Lexington, Kentucky
Title: Business Analyst
Job Number: 17203069
We at CTG are presently seeking Business Analyst at Lexington,KY for one of our Clients, if this opportunity
interests you please email me your updated resume to Mansoor.email@example.com in word format with your contact information
and the best time to reach you.
Please feel free to call me (Mansoor) at 800-992-5350 x 4978
if you need more information.
7 months contract
Roles and responsibilities for a Principal Business
Analyst include the following:
- Ability to define and document customer business functions, processes and
workflows using user stories and use case collections.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis regarding customer’s operational procedures,
systems access, business needs and objectives and document them in Business
- Ability to act as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts,
information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental
organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance
of jury management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Ability to analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new
systems and enhancements to existing systems to satisfy customer’s business
- Ability to prepare training materials, conduct on-site and remote training
and presentation for customers, in-house team members and other stakeholders.
- Ability to assist the Sales team by conducting professional demo of the
application for potential customers.
- Ability to assist the Proposal team or the Project Manager in estimation and
proposal writing for development of new systems and/or functional changes.
- Ability to document release notes and assist the Documentation team in
reviewing user documentation of the application.
- Ability to conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential
implications of changes and document business rules, functions and
- Ability to conduct Acceptance testing and System testing to ensure
compliance with the functional requirement.
- Ability to assist the Testing team by reviewing test cases and ensuring
full compliance with user stories.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior team members and provide guidance
regarding functional operation of the application.
- Ability to provide assistance to Customer Support team with expertise on
features and functionalities of the application.
- Ability to provide statistical reports, implementation needs and market
needs in order to assist the management to take strategic decision and
determine future vision for the product.
·Microsoft Excel *
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft PowerPoint
·Microsoft Word *
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT