CTG SHIPPING ASSOCIATE in Largo, Florida
Title: SHIPPING ASSOCIATE
Job Number: 17205127
Our client in Largo, FL has an immediate opening for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for an ongoing assignment.
This is an hourly contract that pays, $12.44 an hour. No PTO, No holiday pay.
Hours are 7 am to 4 pm (M-F)
32 hours a week, at times 40 hours
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY
Thank you for your interest!
Essential job functions:
This position will be helping with shipping of print material. Using Fed Ex and UPS.
Must be able to use a pallet jack
• Ability to demonstrate use of mail equipment per training for example : -- Finishing equipment -- Inserters -- Postage meters -- Envelope printers -- Scales -- Pitney Bowes Mail Management systems -- FedEx shipping systems
• Able to demonstrate Customer service and communication skills Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
• Able to demonstrate ability to perform data entry
• Able to demonstrate use of Production Mail Software Able to demonstrate ability to estimate and schedule mailing jobs , including operators, job path and time requirements
• Able to demonstrate ability to train and mentor other Mail client associates
• Intermediate -- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms -- Perform mail merges -- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent (insert images; create and manage tables and columns; edit headers/footers; create forms; create and manage multiple sections -- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent (navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook; create charts/graphs; use basic math functions; create basic formulae) -- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent (open and create basic presentations, open saved, print using different options) -- Working knowledge of account-relevant applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, file conversion or graphic arts applications ) -- Basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer) -- Basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends -- Functional knowledge of MAC when required by client.
• Determine output packaging per packaging standards (e.g. process for books, tabs, etc.)
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to demonstrate ability to read, write and follow English instructions
• Able to demonstrate PC / Internet Skills
Must have some Shipping/Receiving Experience
Minimum Education Requirements: high school diploma
Must successfully pass a client required criminal background check, education verification and drug screen.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical