CTG Entry Level Materials Technician in Keller, Texas
Title: Entry Level Materials Technician
Job Number: 17203006
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension
Project Location:Keller, TX
Job Title:Entry Level Materials Technician
Work Hours:Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Encompasses scientific and technological principles so as to manipulate the atomic and molecular structure of plastics, testing of materials and data analysis skills. Uses the principles and theories of science, engineering, and mathematics to provide technical support to engineers involved in materials research and development such for plastics. Familiarity with mechanical and chemical testing of materials, ability to compile, organize and analyze results.
• Follows previously defined procedures.
• Proposes and implements basic solutions to routine problems.
• Refers atypical or complex problems to others.
• Works under close site supervision.
• Provided instructions for routine work.
• Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
• Able to perform duties within prescribed time frames and maintain confidentiality.
• Contacts are primarily within the immediate work group.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Requires moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job and a familiarity with terminology and procedures.
• AAS in a technical field is required
• 0-3 Years Related Experience
• Strong analytical skills
• MS excel, proficient in Word/PowerPoint, statistical analysis a plus
• Organized with ability to work independently
• Knowledge of materials testing of plastics, molding
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Material Handling