CTG Administrative Support in Keene, New Hampshire
Title: Administrative Support
Job Number: 17204539
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Administrative Support
Location: Keene, NH
Contract duration: 3 months with possible extension
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay rates: $16-20/hour DOE and benefits choice
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Provide secretarial and administrative support.
• Compose correspondence and memos
• Maintain appointment schedules
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Schedule meetings and prepare information reports
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
• HS diploma is required
• Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint used on a regular basis.
• Proficiency with computers, and ability to learn new software packages
• Strong ability to prioritize and organize
• Superior problem solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills to work with a diverse range of people
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance