CTG Operations Support Specialist in Irving, Texas
Title: Operations Support Specialist
Job Number: 17203173
We at CTG are presently seeking Operations Support Specialist for one
of our Clients, if this opportunity interests you I urge you to email me your
updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org in word format with your contact
information and the best time to reach you.
Please feel free to call me (Sreekar) at800-992-5350 *4991 if you need
Location:Irving TX, (Local
Duration: 6 Months contract
The Operations Support Specialist I is responsible for managing the
monthly invoicing reconciliation and all client deliverables for assigned
contracts, ensuring production and quality standards are
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Review overpayments, job output records.
· Reconciling lockbox.
· Mailing out invoices with necessary
· Manage the internal Macro posting process.
· Process remittances.
· Troubleshoot errors and analyze data via
mainframe computer applications.
· Ensure monthly invoicing goals are met.
· Enhance and automate reports to streamline
· Submit jobs for mainframe application.
· Works closely with Computer Operations to ensure
job submissions are timely.
· Ability to articulate mainframe functions to
· Ability to work proficiently on a mainframe
system and with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
· Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone,
sorting, filing and other office machines.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
· Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in
writing, fluently in English.
· Ability to analyze information and use logic and
process to address work-related issues and problems.
· Ability to organize well.
· Ability to work independently to meet
· Ability to perform well in team environment,
with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
· Ability to function under pressure and deadline
oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
· Ability to troubleshoot existing
· High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelors
degree or equivalent preferred
· 2 years of relevant work experience,
· AS/400 experience preferred
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Operations Management