CTG ELIGIBILITY OPERATIONS ADVISOR I in Irving, Texas
Title: ELIGIBILITY OPERATIONS ADVISOR I
Job Number: 17202563
We at CTG Inc., are presently seeking web base Eligibility Operations Advisory for a job position based out at Irving, TX with one of our prestigious Clients. If this position interests you I urge you to email me your updated resumes with below info and the best time to reach you.
Please feel free to call me (Sridhar Vase) at 800-992-5350 ext 4990 if you need more information.
Title: Eligibility Operations Advisory
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 3-6 Months
• Responsible for verifying, documenting and coordinating information needed to process applications and other Eligibility Operations assignments. Conducts health insurance policy analysis, documentation verification, employer coordination and customer service while ensuring accurate data entry, validation and timely processing.
• Provide enrollment assistance and HIPP/Premium Assistance program information over the phone to Medicaid eligible recipients and their family members.
• Verify, document and investigate the presence of health care coverage for Medicaid recipients and their families.
• Assist in the identification of members that may qualify for the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
• Complete periodic reports.
• Customer service to include high volume of phone work answering questions and other inquiries regarding the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
• Data entry to include accurate and timely entry of information.
• Obtain and/or verify all items related to eligibility and enrollment into the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
• Complete maintenance of active cases during open enrollment and premium review for check processing to assist with maintaining the revenue and program growth.
• Ability to organize well. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
• Ability to provide and represent professionalism in job. Ability to practice flexibility and adaptability in the work place. Ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel and navigate internet skillfully. Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems. Ability to operate with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be careful and thorough about detail. Ability to perform data entry accurately.
• Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, 10 key, sorting, filing and other office machines. Ability to handle conflict appropriately and constructively.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules. Ability to perform well in team environment. Ability to meet deadlines. Ability to function under pressure and deadline oriented project demands
If interested, please immediately apply online to this requisition. For additional information please call the recruiter, Sridhar Vase - 800 - 992 - 5350 EXT 4990 /email@example.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT