CTG Procurement Sourcing Specialist in Indianola, Pennsylvania
Title: Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Job Number: 17203641
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a global pharmaceutical and sciences client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with probable extension
Project Location: Indianola, PA
Job Title: Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Travel: Could travel up to 15%
This position is responsible for Sourcing related activities in support of Global Device Lifecycle supplier management. This position entails relevant transactional, reporting, and data analysis capabilities within supplier management to meet Sourcing requirements for legacy programs. This position is assigned to the Procurement Medical Device Sourcing organization. The main objective of the function is to provide sourcing support for suppliers to me meet product requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Works closely with supply chain and materials management to prevent supply disruptions
• Identifies opportunities for cost reduction within the supply base
• Manages supply base within specified parameters relative to spend and criticality
• Assists in the communication to suppliers to match delivery and quality expectations
• Drives/expedites materials for legacy items
• Reviews and executes supplier contract requirements
• Drives/leads projects within sourcing
• Drives risk mitigation efforts within the supply base
• Collaborates with external manufacturing organization (EMO) on projects
• BA/BS required in: Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business with relative manufacturing knowledge.
• 6 years of related experience
• Good presentation, training, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence other members of the organization to help achieve goals and increase performance
• Ability to build relationships and partnerships within the organization
• Ability to manage small projects under direction
• Manufacturing experience
• Medical Device experience
• Problem solving abilities
• Knowledge in real world understanding across multiple Supply Chain disciplines desirable.
• Knowledge with Microsoft Office tools
• Knowledge in SAP Procurement module desirable
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Purchasing / Procurement