CTG MICROBIOLOGISTS in Indianola, Pennsylvania
Job Number: 17204995
CTG is seeking a Microbiologists to work at their clients site in Indianola, PA 1505. This is a 12 month contract position with a good possibility of an extension.
• Test method development, validation, and implementation
• Process / Equipment Validation
• Project Work (Including Collaboration with Other Teams)
o SME in Microbiology Testing for NPD projects
• Record Review
• Data analysis, trending, and reporting to management
• Microorganism identification using BioLog system
o Data analysis
o Risk assessment
• Testing Activities (As Needed)
o Environmental Monitoring
o Water Sampling
o Water Bioburden Testing
o Product Bioburden Testing
o Sample Preparation for Bioburden and Endotoxin Testing
o Product Endotoxin Testing
o Water Endotoxin Testing
• Test Protocol, Report, and Procedure writing and revision
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science in Biology, Microbiology, or related discipline.
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years full-time relevant work experience in microbiology
• Work experience must be in pharmaceutical, biologics, cosmetics, or medical device industry.
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability, including root cause investigations for microbiology test excursions.
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently as well as with teams.
• Certified Microbiologist (NRCM)
• Expertise in microbiological test method development and validation
• Expertise in sterilization for medical devices, including e-beam, gamma, and ethylene oxide
• Expertise in cleanroom and controlled environment design and operation
• Knowledge of purified water systems design and operation
• Ability to train manufacturing employees on cleanroom behavior and techniques
• Experience in autoclave and other microbiology lab equipment validation
• Experience with spreadsheet and computerized systems validation
Will be required to travel from the Indianola, PA site to Saxonburg, PA (approximately 15 miles from site-to-site) for routine testing at least once per month. Must have reliable transportation.
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 17204995/B-11594 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology