CTG CAD Drafter in Horseheads, New York
Title: CAD Drafter
Job Number: 17203653
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known manufacturing client? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months with probable extension or direct hire
Project Location: Horseheads, NY
Job Title: CAD Drafter
Work Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, M-F
• The Engineer/CAD Draftsperson is responsible for providing mechanical engineering related expertise to produce accurate and detailed 3D CAD generated drawings.
• This position will require continued and close involvement between engineering, production, and outside customers/vendors.
• The Engineer/CAD Draftsperson will be tasked with developing drawings that are suitably geared toward customer needs and in line with, current manufacturing processes and lean efforts.
• The candidate will create drawings based on customer requirements, produce 3D models and 2D manufacturing drawings to meet customer needs, develop and maintain product designs and drawings from design to practice.
• Candidate will also be hands on and perform basic testing on the product.
• Some local travel to supplies will occur.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A.A.S. in Mechanical Technology or related degree preferred, or military experience, or equivalent work experience
• 0-2 years related engineering experience preferred
• Solid knowledge/experience in the use CAD systems (specifically SolidWorks)
• General knowledge of manufacturing process
• Ability to multi-task and follow detailed directions is required
• Excellent Communication Skills
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Drafting / Designing