CTG SAS PROGRAMMER / STATISTICAL ANALYTICS DEVELOPER in Hopewell Junction, New York
Title: SAS PROGRAMMER / STATISTICAL ANALYTICS DEVELOPER
Location: US-NY-Hopewell Junction
Job Number: 17201755
CTG is seeking to hire an SAS Programmer/ Statistical Analytics Developer to work onsite with our client in Hopewell Junction, NY. You would be paid on a W-2 basis.
Location: Hopewell Juction, NY
Duration: 1 year
Pay Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
Logistics Applications and Reporting Developer needed to support 300mm and SMS Semiconductor Operations by developing, testing, and deploying reporting and data management applications.
This role requires expertise in transforming large amounts of diverse data associated with the Manufacturing Environment into reports and logistical information that can be acted upon.
Successful Candidates will:
• Have experience with Analytical Tools such as SAS or similar Business Intelligence Environments.
• Demonstrated experience in data mining, manipulating, and merging complex data sets.
• Demonstrated ability to Read and Write SQL queries.
• Demonstrated experience working within UNIX Environment.
• Have experience with JAVA programming.
• Have the desire and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Drive continuous improvement in the productivity and accuracy of the Applications and Reporting Systems.
• Build upon the relationships with internal partners such as Production Control, Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, and Value Stream Teams as appropriate.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Engineering or other related technical discipline.
• Master's Degree
• At least 1 year experience in Semiconductor Logistics Knowledge
• Additional ability to program with Lotus Script or VB Script
The Logistics and Reporting Systems are a 24x7 set of applications in support of the manufacturing operations, so periodic off-shift and/or on call coverage will be required for urgent issues
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. or a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a) (3)
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. For immediate consideration, send resumes email@example.com
Job: Programming & Application Development