CTG STAFFING - IT SECURITY ANALYST in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: STAFFING - IT SECURITY ANALYST
Job Number: 17203480
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years!
This is an excellent for a new college graduate looking to get their foot in the door! The position has the potential for responsibilities to be increased based on performance and also has the potential to be a longer term assignment. Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Hickory, NC
Contract duration: 12 months with possible extension
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM.Some OT and other off hours may be needed to meet project deadlines.
Information Security Analyst R&R
This position is supporting the Hickory expansion and Newton Cable Annex projects. Contractor will sit full-time at the Newton Cable Annex (NCA). Potential for some travel to other NC sites for training. Willingness to travel to Reynosa, Mexico is a plus, but not required.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with project managers and technology SMEs to identify current protection plans and identify areas of risk.
• Work with SMEs and plant operations to develop a holistic protection plan for technologies that includes protections during expansion.
• Drive protection plan synergy between cable manufacturing sites that also align with Division and Corporate guidance.
• Support IS Council at various plant locations.
• Work with Procurement to insure that IS initiatives are deployed with 3rd party vendors.
• Participate in Project meetings and provide expert opinions when identifying Information Security Risk during the project.
Day to Day Responsibilities (included in Job Description)
• Report out to OFC Cable Project Management Leadership and Division Information Security Manager
• Work with division information security to deploy division driven strategy and initiatives throughout OFC’s cable locations.
• Lead and guide plant information security leads & councils in our various plant locations.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive assessment of our information security vulnerability within our cable locations.
• Develop, manage and drive IS governance to ensure IS standards, Global program initiatives and Global metrics are being implemented, maintained, improved and sustained.
• Develop, enhance and deploy plant specific processes and procedures to support strategy and governance.
• Work with engineering & technology teams on new programs which require information security architecture to be developed to protect key trade secrets. (As identified in equipment, SOPs, drawings & area access which are all in scope)
• Work with technology teams during equipment installations to review IS plans and insure that all key threats have been identified and mitigated.
• Institute division IS policies which complement corporate policies and guidelines
Must Have Skills
• BS – Information Security, IT Information Systems, IT Engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrated manufacturing, government or military experiences in developing and deploying Information Security policies and associated tactical plans to deliver targeted results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; both global organization and executive presentation skills.
Please send all resumes to Jessica Novobilski at Jessica.Novobilski@ctg.com referencing job Security Analyst or apply below.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Security