CTG Production Planner / Order Coordinator in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: Production Planner / Order Coordinator
Job Number: 17203565
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Project Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Title: Production Planner/Order Coordinator
Shift: Normally 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Candidates must be willing to work on weekends and other shifts for coverage as needed.
Pay Rates: $18-28/hour based on experience and benefits choice
Scope of Position:
Production planning and scheduling functions for a given product line(s).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Schedule orders utilizing SAP/APO for a given product line.
• Release and schedule production orders using various optimization tools and processes.
• Measure and compare actual production results against the production plan.
• Facilitate adjustments to ATP as required to reflect actual plant performance and realized production rates. Identify adjustments needed in resource allocations based on such changes.
• Update the ATP tools with the latest bookings, ensuring that constrained capacities are not overbooked.
• Seamlessly communicate with plant, product line management and customer care to update order status and expedite orders as needed.
• Optimize finished goods, fiber and key raw material allocation.
• Move fallout and short length inventory.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Customer service (Ship to Request, Ship to Promise); overall customer satisfaction measure(s)
• Order Cycle Time for assigned product line(s)
• Schedule Compliance
• On-time schedule release
• Order dating cycle time
• Fallout utilization (STOMP/SLIDE)
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in plant scheduling, supply chain functions or customer care functions.
• Experience working in a matrix environment or on a cross functional team.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
• APICS, ISM or SCORE certification a plus
• APO and ERP system (SAP preferred) knowledge and experience
• Strong analytical abilities, with attention to detail.
• Collaboration and team spirit
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
• Strong organization skills
• Process oriented
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Experience across multiple plants or multiple functions
• Understanding of all Cable Products, Materials and Manufacturing processes.
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
• Experience with cross functional collaboration
• Adaptable and flexible
• Able to work independently in a dynamic business and manufacturing environment
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT