CTG Entry Level Extrusion Lab Technician in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: Entry Level Extrusion Lab Technician
Job Number: 17203545
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension
Project Location: Hickory, NC
Job Title: Entry Level Extrusion Laboratory Technician
Work Hours: Monday- Friday 8am – 5pm
Entry level technician role in Research & Development that will assist in prototype extrusion laboratory. Role will be to assist the laboratory's lead technician with organization and maintaining the lab. Ideally, candidate will eventually learn extrusion and grow into having the ability to organize, prepare necessary equipment/tooling, conduct experiments and report/communicate observations to engineering.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• AAS in a technical field strongly desired, but High School Diploma considered with demonstrated technical mindset/curiosity or demonstrated experiences.
• 0-3 Years related experience desired
• Demonstrate the ability to work under close site supervision with ability to understand objective/instructions and carry out tasks with efficiency.
• Physically able to lift 50 lbs. Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
• Able to perform duties within prescribed timeframes and maintain confidentiality.
• Mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting abilities a plus.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.