CTG CONTROLS TECHNICIAN II in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: CONTROLS TECHNICIAN II
Job Number: 17203166
Our client in Hickory, NC has an immediate opening for a Controls Technician for a 12 months contract assignment.
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please call the recruiter, Shiva Prasad email
email@example.com or call me on800-992-5350 X 4992
All candidates will need to submit via our website for consideration to CTG job # 17203166
Thank you for your interest!
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP OR 1099.
Job Title : Controls Technician
Location : Hickory, NC
Duration : 12 Months contract position
1) Experienced in troubleshooting (must be inquisitive - how and why)
2) Must be computer literate
3) Must be detailed oriented
4) Must have ability to work issues through to completion.
5) Ability to effectively communicate with all levels, from operators, engineering and top management.
6) Must be able to work alone as well as functioning in team environment member.
7) A thorough working knowledge of PLCs HMIs, AC & DC drives and associated control systems in an industrial environment is required for this position.
8) The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform detailed electrical troubleshooting based on electrical drawings.
•5 years troubleshooting in an industrial environment maintaining Allen Bradley Controllogix, iFix HMI, Yaskawa / Allen Bradley Drives.
•A thorough working knowledge of PLCs HMIs, AC & DC drives and associated control systems in an industrial environment is required for this position.
•The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform detailed electrical troubleshooting based on electrical drawings.
•Candidate must be computer proficient. AutoCAD experience is also desired.
•Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to work as a team member in a clean environment with high safety standards.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT